This post will guide you on all you need to know about Facebook games Free To Play | Facebook Games List | Facebook Gameroom.
1. Sudoku game
2. Master Archer
3. Jewel academy
4. Super dash
5. Word a lot express
6. Bat climb
7. Mahjong trails blitz.To see your game updates and those of your friends, use the “games” filter available on the news feed screen.
If you have a hidden game from your newsfeed, remove it from the hidden list to restore its updates.
How to remove games from your hidden list
1. Sign in to your Facebook account, the site will automatically direct you to the home page.
2. Click on “most recent’ link at the top of the newsfeed.
3. Select “games” from the menu bar. Facebook will refresh your game applications.
4. Return a game that you previously hide to your news feed by clicking on “most recent” link and selecting “edit” option.
5. Scroll down to the “apps” section and click the “X” bar next to a game to remove the game from your hidden list.
All updates from that game will once again appear in your feed. A lot of game developers are in conjunction with Facebook to offer Facebook users a large series of games.
Some developers created the game apps without having Facebook in mind but because Facebook is the best social networks worldwide, the developers use Facebook to showcase their products.
You can find most Facebook games on the developers websites. Many of the games are also available for downloads on mobile phone apps.
Accessing Facebook game’s | Facebook Games Online
Do you find it difficult accessing Facebook games, here are the steps to guide you through;
1. Go to Facebook home page
2. Click on “Games section” at the left-hand menu under Explore.
3. When you get to the game page, select “instant games” tab at the top.
4. After clicking on instant games a cool list of Facebook games will appear on your screen. Go through the list of games which ranges from puzzles to word games, to card games as and to sports challenge.
5. Click on the “play now” button. Once you click on play now, you get to play Facebook games in a browser pop-up window.
When you are done playing, just click on “X” bar at the top of the page to close the page.
If you are logged into Facebook your scores will be saved for certain games and will appear on your news feed.
The most interesting thing is that you Don’t have to load a separate page or install an app when playing Facebook games, you can play the game in Facebook game rooms.
Play Messenger games with a Friend on Facebook Messenger App
Remember whenever you are bored you could visit the Facebook gameroom and Find a friend to play Facebook games with through the Messenger App.
Did you enjoy reading this article? If yes, please share this article to your friends, using the share button below. Still got some other questions? kindly use the comment section below. Be rest assured that we will answer your questions in due time.
Related Queries: Facebook Gameroom, Messenger games, Facebook games list, Facebook games arcade, Facebook games free, Facebook play, Games to play on facebook, Instant gaming,